Regardless of whether you’re a man or woman, getting adequate amounts of essential fats, DHA and EPA, is crucial to help maintain your health.*
For women, there’s another essential fatty acid that can be particularly beneficial to you – and that’s gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).* GLA supports the normal function and growth of cells, nerves, muscles, and organs throughout your body* – including...
- Skin and hair growth*
- Bone health*
- Reproductive health*
You can see why I feel GLA can be particularly valuable to women.*
So where can you find GLA?
Evening primrose is a wildflower that opens up in the evening time – explaining that part of its name.
The evening primrose lends some of its beauty to women in the form of oil from its seeds. The seeds are rich in an essential fatty acid profile of 65 percent linoleic acid and 8 to 10 percent GLA.
Of the few available sources of GLAs, evening primrose oil seems to deliver the best results (versus borage oil and other GLA sources), and is thought to support your female health and vitality in many ways.*
So, when I set out to create a Krill Oil formula specifically for women – with all the advantages of GLA and omega-3s – the end result was the extraordinary Krill Oil for Women with Organic Evening Primrose Oil.
Balance Is Key When It Comes to Omega-3s and Omega-6s
Getting adequate amounts of essential fats, DHA and EPA, are crucial to your health.* But there’s a bit more to it than that.
DHA and EPA are found in omega-3 oils. And not only do these essential fats support your heart health, immune system, and overall mood, they’re important in helping you keep a balance between omega-3s and omega-6s.*
Balance is key. You must make sure you maintain a healthy balance of omega-6s to omega-3s. Due to far too many omega-6s found in processed foods, the majority of Americans suffer from an imbalance of omega-3s to omega-6s.
You can help avoid this by including only quality omega-6s in your diet, minimize the low quality omega-6s, and by getting adequate amounts of top-notch omega-3s. The ideal balance of omega-3s to omega-6s is 1:1 to 1:4. Taking a supplement can help you reach that balance.
In my opinion, the best source of omega-3s is krill oil. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries omega-3s in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or tiny packages that deliver the fatty acid directly to your body’s cells.* Standard fish oils lack this invaluable phospholipid complex. Instead, they contain omega-3 fatty acids in the less-beneficial form of free triglycerides.
Krill Oil for Women is formulated from pure Antarctic krill oil – a marine oil of krill that uniquely combines antioxidants and omega-3s that clearly identifies its superiority over fish oils.*
The Total Package, Krill Oil for Women Contains Powerful Antioxidants AND Essential Omega-3 Oils
When I first learned about krill oil, I was extremely impressed with the many benefits and the solid research behind its unique combination of antioxidants, omega-3 fats, and other nutrients.*
Krill oil contains naturally occurring astaxanthin and a flavonoid with a novel molecular structure. Flavonoids are powerful antioxidants, but, before now, they haven’t been found in anything except plants like vegetables, fruits, and algae.
Astaxanthin and this unique marine-source flavonoid create a special bond with EPA and DHA, allowing direct metabolism of the antioxidants.* Plus, unlike fish oils which can quickly go rancid, astaxanthin helps manage krill oil spoilage.*
Here’s a quick glance of just some of Krill oil’s many potential benefits:
- Supports a healthy heart*
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Supports healthy joints and overall joint comfort*
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function and development*
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already in the normal range*
- Supports your immune system*
- Supports a healthy mood*
If you're looking for a way to support your health with a solution that really delivers the goods, then please take a closer look and discover how my Krill Oil for Women stands apart from the rest.
Krill's Secret Weapon for Getting the Omega-3s Into Your Cells
Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries omega-3s in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly through your cell membranes and into your body's cells.
Scientific evidence shows that the safest and most effective carriers of EPA and DHA are these phospholipids. Unfortunately, standard fish oils lack this phospholipid complex. Instead, they only contain omega-3 fatty acids in the less-beneficial forms of ethyl esters or triglycerides.
Why are phospholipids so important? In a nutshell, they...
- Provide the building blocks for your cell membranes*
- Regulate cellular transport by functioning as “gate-keepers”*
- Help protect your cell membranes from free radicals*
This unique relationship between the phospholipids and omega-3 fatty acids greatly facilitates the passage of the fatty acid molecules through your intestinal wall.* This helps you in three ways:
- Makes the omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil*
- Allows EPA and DHA to directly enter your cells*
- Improves your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio*
This krill oil phospholipid “secret weapon” just adds more solid support to why I strongly recommend krill oil – and especially my Krill Oil for Women.
We’ve taken my Antarctic Krill Oil for Women to the next level with a very special formulation...
An Additional Bonus… Organic Astaxanthin, the ‘King of the Carotenoid Antioxidants’
When it comes to antioxidants, it’s hard to beat astaxanthin for all it offers...
Astaxanthin is different from other antioxidants in that it can cross your blood-brain and blood-retinal barriers, and actually becomes part of your cell membranes. Plus it can reach just about every cell in your body and acts on at least five different inflammation pathways.
These unique features enable astaxanthin to offer you a full array of potential benefits, including:
- Supports your body’s already healthy normal inflammatory response*
- Helps protect all parts of your cells from free radical damage, including your heart cells’ mitochondrial membranes*
- Supports eye health and aids blurred vision, eyestrain, and tired eyes*
- Helps maintain a youthful appearance by affecting skin elasticity and skin wrinkling and DNA damage from sun exposure*
- Supports immune function*
- Protects your brain neurons and supports cognitive and psychomotor function*
- Supports comfortable and flexible movement, especially after exercise*
Because astaxanthin helps protect your mitochondria’s membranes, it may be especially beneficial to the parts of your body that contain the most mitochondria, like your heart, brain, liver, and muscles.*
For Your Health, We Source the Finest Organic Astaxanthin
One of the best sources (if not the best) of naturally occurring astaxanthin is a very unique type of microalgae called Haematococcus pluvialis.
In fact, this is how sea creatures like salmon and krill get their brilliant red pigmentation – by eating this microalgae!
I can’t recommend just any astaxanthin. Over 95 percent of the astaxanthin on the market today is produced synthetically, much of it for feeding to farmed salmon.
Petrochemical-derived astaxanthin is much less expensive than astaxanthin from H. pluvialis, but it’s absolutely unequal in value.
The H. pluvialis we source for our organic astaxanthin is grown in glass tubes connected with special hoses that don’t use plastics, like the PVC hoses other growers use. Flexible PVC contains phthalates – toxic chemicals and endocrine disruptors – that can leach into the astaxanthin oils.
Plus, our grower carefully controls what is fed to the astaxanthin-producing algae. All the nutrients are organic compliant and only those allowed by the National Organic Program to meet USDA organic certifications.
The whole growing process is audited to the USDA National Organic Program. Third party auditors check all nutrients used and audit the complete process on a yearly basis so you can be assured you receive nothing but Certified Organic astaxanthin.
As you know, krill oil naturally contains astaxanthin. To ensure you receive a healthy serving of astaxanthin with every capsule of krill oil, we’ve added 2 mg of organic astaxanthin from microalgae.
This combination of krill oil and extra astaxanthin provides all the additional benefits I’ve been discussing, making our product truly unique.
How the Krill Oil in My Krill Oil for Women Stands Apart From the Competition
Harvesting krill in the Antarctic can be challenging and expensive. This can lead some manufacturers to take shortcuts at the expense of the ecosystem and the quality of the krill oil product.
In fact, a recent sustainability report of 24 fisheries by NGO Sustainable Fisheries Partnership (SFP) found one-third or 3.5 million tons of fish stocks destined for fish oil supplements are “poorly managed.”
I find this alarming… I won’t accept shortcuts that harm the ecosystem or the quality product I bring to you. Fortunately, we found a supplier that takes a whole different approach, with a focus on high-quality practices and sustainability.
Here are just a few of the ways our Krill Oil for Women stands apart from the competition:
- Traceability – With sophisticated GPS systems aboard each harvesting vessel, the krill can be traced back to the exact Antarctic harvesting location. By carefully tracking where the krill is harvested, we can ensure the right amount of krill is harvested from each location.
- Sustainability – Along with supporting strict conservation measures set forth by The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR), unnecessary by-catch (catching other species) and over-fishing is avoided.
- Certified Sustainable by the MSC - The Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) is an independent organization that certifies sea life is sustainably fished. The fishery that supplies our Krill Oil for Women was the first krill harvesting company to gain MSC certification.
- Controlled value chain – By controlling the entire supply chain, you have peace of mind knowing the highest levels of quality assurance are employed from harvesting, raw material processing, logistics, final processing, and internal/external audits.
Since sustainability is so vitally important to the environment, it sits high on our list of requirements...
The ONLY Fishery to Receive an “A” for Sustainability
The 24 fisheries in SFP’s report received 1 of 4 ratings for sustainability: A, B1, B2, or C. Here’s how they fared:
- 12 of the 24 fisheries received “C” ratings (and one was shut down)
- 11 received B1 or B2 ratings
- Only ONE fishery received an “A” rating – and it was ours!
I’m proud to say that the fishery that supplies the krill for our Mercola Krill Oil, Krill Oil for Women, and Kids’ Krill was awarded the only “A” rating for sustainability and management strategy.
In addition to taking the appropriate environmental steps to protect the krill species, the patent-pending technology that this fishery uses helps make the difference:
- Uses a direct hose connection mechanism to help ensure unwanted by-catch are singled out and released unharmed during harvesting
- Keeps the krill live and fresh by bringing them directly into the harvesting vessel using a continuous flow of water
The bottom line with this type of specialized harvesting is it not only helps ensure high-quality krill goes into Krill Oil, it also minimizes environmental impacts and helps ensure the sustainability of Antarctic krill and other marine species.
Why Settle for Anything but the Best?
In addition to the extraordinary ingredients that formulate Krill Oil for Women, the supplement also capitalizes on an encapsulation and delivery system I consider second to none.
It’s this combination of krill, organic evening primrose oil, antioxidants, and the high-tech encapsulation/delivery system using hard capsules that makes this supplement an outstanding choice for women.*
Utilizing this unique encapsulation and delivery system, and with hard capsules instead of soft capsules used by other manufacturers, we help protect the nutrients from potential...
- Leakage – Uses an innovative hermetical sealing process
- Oxidation – Helps ensure nutrient freshness by employing a nitrogen-flushing process during filling of the capsule
- Tampering – By creating an airtight capsule, it’s almost impossible to open one of our special hard capsules without leaving noticeable visible damage
Plus, the hard capsule we use helps enhance shelf-life through high-tech filling and sealing processes. You can rest assured that Krill Oil for Women is delivered with what I believe is the best encapsulation system that I’ve witnessed first-hand to date.
Mercola Krill Oil for Women Isn’t Fishy-Smelling Like Other Krill or Fish Oil Brands – This ‘Sniff Test’ Proves It!
If you’ve ever opened a bottle of fish oil or krill oil, you’ve likely noticed a strong fishy smell.
Thanks to the advanced capsule technology we use, you don’t have to worry about unpleasant odors with my Krill Oil for Women.
Don’t just take my word for it… Watch this video below as we ask people to take a blind ‘sniff test’ and give us their reactions to the leading omega-3 supplements compared to my Antarctic Krill Oil.
Take Control of Your Health™ With Omega-3s and Antioxidants – Order Krill Oil for Women Today
Krill Oil for Women offers clear advantages over fish oils and other krill oils in a number of very important ways.
Krill Oil for Women offers:
- Unique support for women’s health – With organic evening primrose oil and its GLA content, enhanced comfort during normal PMS and support for vibrant hair are just a few of the many benefits for women*
- Specialized antioxidant protection – With astaxanthin and a novel marine flavonoid, this formula can help enhance your protection against damaging free radicals.* And astaxanthin helps the krill oil resist spoilage
- Great supply of omega-3 oils – By providing DHA and EPA, Krill Oil for Women delivers these two essential fats crucial to your health that help balance your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio*
- Improved absorption over fish oil – Phospholipid binding increases the bioavailability of the omega-3s, and supports healthy cell membrane functioning*
- Minimized effects from pollution – Since krill are only harvested in the clean Antarctic waters, you have added peace of mind about the safety of your supplement
- Sustainability of species – Krill Oil for Women is MSC-certified and uses a unique sustainable harvesting technology to help protect krill and other Antarctic species
- Phenomenal encapsulation protection – With our special hard capsules, potential leakage is significantly reduced while shelf-life is enhanced
And with each capsule in every bottle of Krill Oil for Women, the exact Antarctic GPS location where the krill was harvested is documented. Talk about traceability and quality assurance!
Are you ready to support your health with Krill Oil for Women?* I believe you owe it to yourself to take this important step...
Order Krill Oil for Women with Organic Evening Primrose Oil today!