Regardless of whether you’re a man or woman, getting adequate amounts of essential fats, DHA and EPA, are crucial to help maintain your health.*
For women, there’s another essential fatty acid that can be particularly beneficial to you – and that’s gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).* GLA supports the normal function and growth of cells, nerves, muscles, and organs throughout your body* – including…
- Skin and hair growth*
- Bone health*
- Reproductive health*
You can see why I feel GLA can be particularly valuable to women.*
So, how do you help ensure you get adequate amounts of GLA into your body?
One of the Best Sources of GLA
Evening primrose is a wildflower that opens up in the evening time – explaining that part of its name.
The evening primrose lends some of its beauty to women in the form of oil from its seeds. The seeds are rich in an essential fatty acid profile of 65% linoleic acid and 8-10% GLA.
Of the few available sources of GLAs, evening primrose oil seems to deliver the best results (versus borage oil and other GLA sources), and is thought to support your female health and vitality in many ways.*
Evening primrose potentially…
- Helps ease normal symptoms of PMS*
- Provides support for your healthy mood*
- Promotes healthy skin and hair*
- Helps maintain blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Enhances calcium absorption*
But you need to be sure to balance your omega-6s and omega-3s. Due to far too many omega-6s in the standard American diet from processed oils and fast foods, the majority of Americans suffer from an imbalance of omega-3s to omega-6s.
You can help avoid this by including only quality omega-6s in your diet and by getting adequate amounts of top-notch omega-3s. The ideal balance of omega-3s to omega-6s is 1:1 to 1:4. Taking a krill oil supplement can help you reach that balance.
Why my Krill Oil is a Notch Above
As with Pure Krill Oil, Krill Oil for Women enhances the overall formula with some extraordinary and unique approaches to krill harvesting in the Antarctic.
And it’s not just about harvesting the krill, it’s also about protecting the environment and not taking shortcuts at the expense of quality.
Here are some of the unique combinations of capabilities that Krill Oil for Women brings to the table:
- Sustainability – Along with supporting strict conservation measures set forth by The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR), unnecessary by-catch (catching other species) and over-fishing is avoided.
- Certified Sustainable by the MSC - The Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) is an independent organization that certifies sea life is sustainably fished. Krill Oil for Women has obtained this certification.
- Controlled value chain – By controlling the entire supply chain, you have peace-of-mind knowing the highest levels of quality assurance are employed from harvesting, raw material processing, logistics, final processing, and internal/external audits.
- Tracking your krill – With its sophisticated GPS systems aboard each harvesting vessel, the krill oil in each capsule of Krill Oil for Women can be traced back to the exact Antarctic harvesting location. -->
But my products take krill oil a step further...
Tracking Your Krill Oil
With its sophisticated GPS systems aboard each harvesting vessel, the krill oil in each capsule of Krill for Women can be traced back to the exact Antarctic harvesting location.
By carefully tracking where the krill is harvested, we also make sure we are not taking too much krill from a single location.
It’s important to understand that harvesting krill in the Antarctic can be very challenging and expensive. So, some manufacturers may decide to take shortcuts at the cost of quality and environmental impacts.
As you’ve already seen from above, this is not the case with Krill for Women. We go far beyond what I consider high-quality practices and sustainability support of Antarctic krill and other species.
How to Balance Your Omega-3s and Omega-6s
Getting adequate amounts of essential fats DHA and EPA are crucial to your health.* But there’s a bit more to it than that.
DHA and EPA are found in omega-3 oils. And not only do these essential fats support your heart health, immune system, and overall mood, they’re important in helping you keep a balance between omega-3s and omega-6s.*
And to me, the best source of omega-3s is krill oil. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries omega-3s in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or tiny packages that deliver the fatty acid directly to your body’s cells.* Standard fish oils lack this invaluable phospholipid complex. Instead, they contain omega-3 fatty acids in the less-beneficial form of free triglycerides.
So, when I set out to create a formula specifically for women – with all the advantages of GLA and omega-3s – the end result was the extraordinary Krill Oil for Women with Organic Evening Primrose Oil.
Krill Oil for Women is formulated from pure Antarctic krill oil – a marine oil of pure krill that uniquely combines antioxidants and omega-3s that clearly identifies its superiority over fish oils.*
If you're looking for a way to support your health with a solution that really delivers the goods, then please take a take a closer look and discover how Krill Oil for Women can benefit you.*
Choose the Antioxidant Profile That’s a Clear Winner
Krill Oil for Women also contains a flavonoid with a novel molecular structure. You've probably heard that flavonoids are powerful antioxidants.* Surprisingly, before now, they had not been found in anything except plants like vegetables, fruits, and algae.
Astaxanthin and this unique marine-source flavonoid in Krill Oil for Women create a special bond with EPA and DHA, permitting direct metabolism of the antioxidants.* Plus, unlike fish oils which can quickly go rancid, astaxanthin helps prevent krill oil from spoiling.*
Why Settle for Anything But the Best?
In addition to the extraordinary ingredients that formulate Krill Oil for Women, the supplement also capitalizes on an encapsulation and delivery system I consider second to none.
It’s this combination of krill, organic evening primrose oil, antioxidants, and the high-tech encapsulation/delivery system (Licaps®) which makes the supplement an outstanding choice for women.*
Licaps® is truly a unique capsule in how its extraordinary technology protects the enclosed nutrients from potential...
- Leakage – Uses an innovative hermetical sealing process
- Oxidation – Helps ensure nutrient freshness by employing a nitrogen-flushing process during filling of the capsule
- Tampering – By creating an airtight capsule, it’s almost impossible to open a Licaps® capsule without leaving noticeable visible damage
Plus, the Licaps capsule helps enhance shelf-life through high-tech filling and sealing processes. You can rest assured that Krill Oil for Women is delivered with what I believe is the best encapsulation system that I’ve witnessed first-hand to date.
7 Fantastic Reasons to Act NOW
Krill Oil for Women offers clear advantages over fish oils and other inferior krill oils in a number of very important ways.
Krill Oil for Women offers:
- Unique support for women’s health – With organic evening primrose oil and its GLA content – enhanced comfort during normal PMS, and support for vibrant hair are just a few of the many benefits for women.*
- Specialized antioxidant protection – With astaxanthin and a novel marine flavonoid, this formula can help enhance your protection against damaging free radicals.* And astaxanthin helps protect the krill oil against spoilage.
- Great supply of omega-3 oils – By providing DHA and EPA, Krill Oil for Women delivers these two essential fats crucial to your health that help balance your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.*
- Improved absorption over fish oil – Phospholipid binding increases the bioavailability of the omega-3s, and supports healthy cell membrane functioning.*
- Minimized effects from pollution – Since krill are at the bottom of the food chain and collected far from normal pollution sources, you have added peace of mind about the safety of your supplement.
- Sustainability of species – Krill Oil for Women is MSC-certified and uses a unique sustainable harvesting technology to help protect krill and other Antarctic species.
- Phenomenal encapsulation protection – With Licaps®, potential leakage is significantly reduced while shelf-life is enhanced.
And with each capsule in every bottle of Krill Oil for Women, the exact Antarctic GPS location where the krill was harvested is documented. Talk about traceability and quality assurance!
So you see, I've given you every imaginable reason to invest a small amount in supporting your health with Krill Oil for Women.*
Don’t you owe it to yourself to take this step?
Order Krill Oil for Women with Organic Evening Primrose Oil today!